Blairs Boys

Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Monday thoughts ...

I have a few things I want to say today, so I'm going to save a few brain cells by just listing them in bullet points ;-)

* I am very tired this morning.
* Last night I had dinner with Christi, Ann & Dale at the Mexican restaurant in Orewa (it was fun, thanks girls!)
* Yesterday we had Tyler dedicated at church. Our goddaughter Miriam was also dedicated yesterday.
* I am getting used to Tyler's short hair now.
* This Saturday we are going see U2 live in concert!
* Most of my weekends are fully booked up until Christmas.
* Between Wednesday and Saturday last week, I did 5 scrapbooking layouts and made 5 cards.
* We haven't found Ethan's bike :-( … and he still hasn't noticed it is missing.
* I got my hair cut on Wednesday and the only people who noticed were my husband and my sister.
* In 7 days, Ethan will be exactly 4 and a half years old.
* I really need to get some work done now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U2 is awesome! Have fun!!!

12:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww I last saw U2 when they played with BB king. Enjoy the concert. Sucky about Ethans bike not being found. Dinner sounded good.

6:19 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

U2 That's freaking awesome!!!!

6:44 pm  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh how cool you are going to see U2! Envious;p

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home