Blairs Boys

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Our church camp


The photos were taken at our CHURCH CAMP over the weekend. It was so much fun and the boys really enjoyed themselves. I just love the people in my church. We have such a wide variety of ages and personalities and we get along so well. It just reminds me how we really are a big family!
Chrissy took heaps of photos over the weekend so I didn't even bother getting my camera out. She got some great shots of my boys too, which I was happy about.


(1) Tyler asleep at the table at lunchtime!
(2) Ethan and my Dad sliding down the hill on bits of cardboard!
(3) Ethan at the Concert on Saturday night. He wanted to sing "Wind the Bobbin up" which is a song they do at Kindy. But he just got SO shy and would only whisper the words. I was still so proud of him.

We had a special dinner on Saturday night and the theme was "Shipwreck Survivors". We had to come dressed in whatever we were wearing when the ship went down. Tyler and I wore our pyjamas! Rob wore a shredded tuxedo shirt and pants, with bare feet. Ethan was a pirate (in fact, there were lots of little pirates who had all been to the same $2 shop!! lol).

(4) My Dad was the MC so he was dressed as the Captain - doesn't he look great?

------

P.S. I would like to thank you all for your very kind comments on my last post. It was so encouraging to hear other people say that they like my work, so thank you!! I'm feeling quite confident about things now, and I will definitely be applying for next year's DT! In the meantime, I'm hoping to just find a bit more time to spend scrapbooking and doing challenges. And I'll keep submitting to magazines and hopefully I'll be published again. The new issue of Up2Scrap should be out very soon, and I'm really looking forward to seeing my layout in there alongside Christi & Ann - yeah, go HBC girls!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you all had such a fun time there, love the theme for the dinner on Sayurday night. Oh yes that issue should be coming out shortly, can't wait to see it.

4:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend!

6:03 am  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh that sounds like a great weekend! Love the photos. Isnt your dad just one handsome Captain!

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home