Blairs Boys

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've been tagged ...

I've been tagged by the beautiful Jenn

1.Things that scare me:
- losing my kids
- bees & wasps
- missing an episode of Prison Break


2. People who make me laugh:
- my kids
- Christi
- Horatio on CSI: Miami


3. Things I hate the most:
- lateness
- people who don't indicate/signal when driving
- crappy stuff that happens at work

4. Things I don't understand:
- languages other than English
- people who complain all the time
- Helen Clark (NZ Prime Minister)

5. Things I'm doing right now:
- eating Hershey's Kissables
- reading The American Journal of Gastroenterology
- blogging (duh!)

6. Things I want to do before I die:
- see my kids grow up & get married

- travel to Europe
- pay off my mortgage


7. Things I can do:
- spell

- cook
- solve Sudoku puzzles


8. Ways to describe my personality:
- determined
- loyal
- kind

9. Things I can't do:
- snowboard
- sew
- burp on command


10. Things I think you should listen to:
- good music
- God
- children playing


11. Things you should never listen to:
- bad music
- blasphemy
- swearing


12. Things I'd like to learn:
- Maori
- how to sew
- how to play the drums


13. Favorite foods:
- chocolate
- pasta
- strawberries


14. Beverages I drink regularly:
- water
- coke zero

- um ... nothing!

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- Fraggle Rock
- The Cosby Show
- Full House


16. Persons I'm tagging:
- Christi
- Ann
- Lisa

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OMG I've been tagged!!! I got to see my name on someone else's blog besides my own!! :D

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list!!

Can't wait to see what you made :)

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

groan at Suduko's I just don't get it.....yumm at your fav food. Have never watched prison break. Whoo Hoo Ann has her first tag....

4:56 pm  
Blogger Christi said...

Yes, I don't reckon I get tagged by name it's usually a 'everyone who reads my blog' thing lol. And lateness, Hannah?!?!?! Man, you probably LOVE me ;)

11:13 pm  
Blogger Ilka said...

These lists are neat. One gets quite a bit of info about a person 0.o Like a little preview.

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home