Blairs Boys

Friday, November 10, 2006

20 Questions

1. What countries have you visited?
Australia, USA, Canada.


2. Would you rather fly, walk, swim or ride a horse?
Swim, but I'm not all that good at it. I am able to keep myself from drowning but I certainly wouldn't win a race and I wouldn't get any points for technique!


3. If you could get stuck in an elevator with any celebrity, who would it be?
Easy - Wentworth Miller!! The man is HOT!


4. How would your co-workers describe you?
Extremely organised, highly productive, reliable, friendly but not overly sociable.


5. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I have 4 piercings (2 in each ear) and a tattoo on my left shoulder.


6. Which movie character would you most like to be?
Meg Ryan's character in "City of Angels". I would love to be that close to Mr Nic Cage!


7. What is your nickname?
I have a few, I guess. Rob calls me Poppet or Honey. My close friends and some family members call me Han. Dad calls me Sam or Molly. My boys call me Mumma.


8. Have you ever been arrested?
No.


9. What is your worst pet peeve?
Drivers who don't indicate (signal).


10. Is your music collection alphabetised?
Yes. You're not surprised, are you?


11. What's your favourite cartoon character?
I've always loved the smurfs, and I guess Smurfette was my favourite. Girl power and all that.


12. Do you play any instruments?
I play the piano.


13. If you were on Survivor, what would be your luxury item?
Pen and paper. I always need to be writing (heck, I even do it for a job!) or sketching/doodling.


14. If you could eliminate one disease, what would it be?
Cancer.


15. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm not really either!! I definitely like to go to bed early (preferably before 10pm) but I can't say I like waking up early! I guess you could say I like to sleep :-)


16. What are your secret talents?
I can flare my nostrils on command. I can roll my tongue. And some other things to do with having small wrists and flexible arms that I can't explain well in words, they need to be seen to be believed.


17. Who is your favourite author?
Lee Child.


18. Which TV family would you like to join?
The Huxtables.


19. What song would you sing at Karaoke?
"I'm gonna soak up the sun" by Sheryl Crow.

20. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this would not affect your health), which food would you choose?
No question! Chocolate, for sure!


I'm tagging everyone who reads this! Ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ilka said...

Ok Mrs Neat Freak *smiles* - oh so jealous of your 'Extremely organised, and 'alphabetised music collection'... cant you send Mrs Chaos Freak -me some of those qualities please! I am taking up your challenge ;p
Love how I always learn something new in these lists!

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I am a Lee Child fan too. I meet him last year and got him to sign one of his books. SWe also have an alphabtised music collection as well. I didn't realise you had a tattoo is it of an angel? Mine is of a cherub.

5:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list! I'll have to do one when I have some time :)

5:42 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Janine - cool that you got to meet Lee Child! I love Jack Reacher ;-)

My tattoo is of my boys' birth flowers, and their names & DOBs. I did post about it on here when I got it (April this year) but I didn't know you then!

8:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home