Blairs Boys

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First time published!

Well, the issue is finally out! And my layout is on page 74 - woohoo!
It feels pretty awesome to see my work and my name in print. I'm sure for many it is not a big deal, but I've been submitting to Up2Scrap for about a year without any success, so I'm hoping this will get a foot in the door, so to speak.

Here it is, for those of you who don't scrapbook or haven't already hot-footed it down to the local bookstore to pick up a copy ;-)



Congratulations also to Christi, Ann, Delys, Julie, Andrea and the other ladies who were published in this issue. I noticed so many "familiar" names this time!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Congrats Hannah - it's a darling page and Tyler is definitely publish worthy ;)

9:52 am  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Hannah what a beautiful layout. I don't have a copy as yet of Up2Scrap but congratulations on being published for the FIRST time. WTG GIRL! I've been on the phone asking where my copy is.....lol

10:19 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Woohoo! I'm sooooooooo very proud of you and I'm glad you didn't give up! Now we just need to get you to submit more for the next deadline ;) I just love this layout! I can't wait to get my mag on Friday (I hope there are some left!!) so I can have a good look!!!

11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO VERY COOL!

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool Hannah! I loved the journalling too. Awesome to see you being published for the first time. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in print!! Go Hannah.

5:25 pm  
Blogger Creative Options said...

WTG Hannah, isn't it just the most amazing feeling?

And yeah it is a big deal and you deserved to be published cause your work is fabulous!
I'm so pleased we are first timers in the same issue....lol

8:24 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

Congratulations Hannah! Lovely lo, I am hotfooting it down to the bookshop today!

8:20 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome and I love the LO!

4:22 pm  
Blogger Ilka said...

Congratulations Hannah and well done persevering too! Love the LO, the colours sing and the photo is just adorable!

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home