Blairs Boys

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm home ... and it's our anniversary

Well, I'm back from my conference. I got back Saturday night, but haven't had a chance to blog until now. I wanted to spend Sunday with my kids because I missed them SO much! Honestly, it was really hard being away from them. The second night was the worst, I had to leave one of the sessions early and go and sit out in the foyer because I was so emotional.
On Sunday morning I woke up to find Ethan's face right next to mine, he was just looking at me and waiting for me to wake up. He had the biggest grin on his face, he was so happy to see me. Then when Tyler woke up, he was calling out "mamma" so I went in to get him up and he literally jumped up and down in his cot!

Today is May 1.
Our 7th Wedding Anniversary.
Like I wrote in Rob's card, it feels like only yesterday that we got married, but at the same time it feels like we've always been together. The last 7 years have been so wonderful, I look forward to the next 7 ... or should I say 70!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is the 20th (6 years)
Hope you have a great day!
:)

2:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

2:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can it really be seven years? Seems like yesterday to me as well!

Congralations Rob and Hannah.

Love Robyn.

12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home