Blairs Boys

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The BEST birthday ever!!

Another year older. Yep, I turned 28 on Friday.
It is now Saturday night. I have had the most amazing weekend so far and just wanted to share it with you all!

FRIDAY:
~Got present & card from my boys.
~Received breakfast in bed.
~Went on trip to Auckland Zoo with Ethan and his preschool.
~Met 10 of my friends for dinner at Imbibe.
~Got this amazing birthday present:



(scroll down)





Yes, I got an iPod nano! But mine is black, and it is the 1GB model (holds 250 songs). Rob, Mum & Dad, Leah, Grandma, Phil & Jo and Dan & Steph all pitched in to buy it for me. I am so lucky!

~Enjoyed great food & wine.
~Had a night without the kids.

SATURDAY:
~Slept in until 7.30am.
~Stayed in bed until 8.30am.
~Went snorkelling at Goat Island with Rob.
~Had lunch at the Rusty Pelican in Matakana.
~Ate dinner at mum & dad's.
~Took our kids home to bed.
~Played with my new toy.

I had such a great birthday. I was spoiled with my iPod but I also got lovely presents from other friends & family too, and I'm so grateful. Thanks everyone! Especially my wonderful husband, who bought my iPod and organised the collection. He also planned our wonderful day today, just the two of us, and it was so special. It truely was the best birthday ever.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great b'day Hannah - belated wishes from us here in Canada. DH loves his IPod, and has all sorts of accessories for it now (hint - think future Xmas presents! :)

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

11:50 pm  
Blogger Angella said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

3:36 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Glad you had a great couple of days for your birthday. I e-mailed you so you would get it first thing on Friday. Yep, I e-mailed it to your work. I forgot you work from home on Fridays. I thought I was doing good thinking you would get it first thing when you got there. Sorry :( But you will get it on Monday ;)

7:22 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday - Gosh, only 28 - you young thing!!
Glad you had a great birthday; The ipod is rockin', I'm so jealous! I'll have to plant a bug in dh's ear for my birthday ;)
Also went back and caught up on the blogs I'd missed.....Ethan looks adorable with that new little baby. Is he that sweet with Tyler too? I can see that little glint of mischief though.....

7:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!
Love the iPod! You're so lucky!

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Han!
Im glad you enjoyed your birthday so much! Sounds like you had a rock'n time! The ipod looks cool - dont really do 'latest technology' stuff - i never know what its all about, but it looks like a fun toy!
Hee hee.
Oh! And Jo and Phil's baby Noah is sooo gorgeous! Congratulate them for us!

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home