Blairs Boys

Monday, March 06, 2006

Friday Foot Fiasco!

On Friday I fell down the stairs while carring Tyler, and badly sprained my foot.
I was on crutches for the first couple of days and I'm not allowed to drive or go to work for 4-5 days! Thankfully Tyler wasn't hurt at all, I guess that is why I hurt myself so badly, because I was trying to protect him. Ethan was a very good helper, getting the phone for me so I could call Rob to come home, because I couldn't move at all.
I had x-rays taken and the doctor said I was very lucky not to break any bones. Well, we all know it wasn't luck, it was the angels!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing, you just have a rest and everything is going to be alright. I sprained my foot some time ago as well and I know how frustrating is not to be able to walk properly because of the pain. Hope you get well soon.

Maia

10:23 am  
Blogger Angella said...

THAT must have been SCARY! Glad your baby's OK & you're getting there!
:)

4:58 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ow, that looks so very sore! I did that once (minus the baby, thank goodness!) and got a huge bruise on my body. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care!

5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks rather nasty, Hannah! Get lots of rest & hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take Care,

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

8:24 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had the SAME THING HAPPEN to me in November while holding Mercy. Luckily our old roomate was home, and she stayed home until Bill could get home that night.

Bill, however, fell down the stairs yesterday and broke his toe. :(

I so feel your pain. Glad that little man's okay!
-Jes

7:07 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurts....I'm so sorry!

I fell down while carrying Zachary when he was about 8 weeks old and slid down on my butt. I couldn't sit right for 2 weeks!

I'm glad Tyler wasn't hurt!

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home