Blairs Boys

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Which famous person do you look like?

Oh my goodness, I *love* this website!!
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

It applies Advanced Face Recognition Technology to your personal photos, and then cleverly tells you which famous people you resemble most.
After registering (it’s free), you upload a photo of yourself and after a few seconds you get the results.

I used this photo of me:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/honeybumble/dscn1271resized.jpg

And here are my results:
64% Liza Minnelli (I can live with that, she’s pretty spunky for an old gal)
59% Monica Lewinsky (well, she’s a little on the heavy side, but she has a pretty face)
53% Barbra Streisand (this is a tad offensive, I didn’t think my nose was that big)
52% Keira Knightley (yippee, could there BE a bigger compliment?? My head is swelling!!)
51% Juliette Binoche (she’s beautiful and French, need I say more?)
50% Isabelle Adjani (another French actress, good trend happening here …)
OK, now it gets weird and creepy:
47% Daniel Radcliffe (I’m sorry, I do NOT look like Harry Potter!)
43% Anthony Kiedis (what the ???)
And now it gets really good again:
42% Courtney Cox (that’s what I’m talkin’ about!)
41% Elisha Cuthbert (she’s the chick on “24” for those who don’t know)

Because Tyler was also in the photo, it came up with results for him too. He is:
66% Shirley Temple (must be all those curls!!!)
55% Gwyneth Paltrow (um, the eyes, maybe?)
46% Zhang Ziyi (I don’t know who she is, but she’s Asian!! Hello?? Does my baby look Asian to you?)
45% Kirsten Dunst (why are these all GIRLS?)
43% Sania Mirza (well, she is quite masculine looking)
43% Christina Ricci (cute I suppose, but still a girl)
41% Judy Garland (more girls, what is going on here?)
41% Katie Holmes (okay, Tyler REALLY needs a haircut)

3 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

I haven't done this yet, but some of my buddies have. It's pretty funny :)

9:39 am  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

It is funny but I don't think it's too accurate. At least I hope not beacause they told me that I look like Jack Nicholson. YIKES!!

4:53 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

that was hilarious! What a fun site!
All my kids got shirley temple and kirsten dunst and Katie Holmes too - I guess they all have a 'baby' look to them.
Mine all got a young Jodie Foster pic too! LOL
Funny, I got a lot of the people you did - i guess we look similar ;)

7:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home