Blairs Boys

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Holiday pictures

There are lots of pics, sorry! For some reason the text doesn't come out properly when I type directly under each photo, so I'll do some explaining first:

1. Tyler with his Auntie Leah. Note the big surf and ominous looking black clouds in the background!
2. Tyler "surfing" on the boogie board!
3. My mum took this photo after we had taken the kids down to the beach for a kayak, only to discover a huge swell (see first pic). We ended up taking them kayaking the next day, and they both loved it.
4. We stayed in a house, but the tent was up for our friends. Ethan really wanted to sleep in it, so we let him just for one night. He loved it (and slept great)!
5. Ethan & Ty playing in the sand.
6. Ethan sandboarding with Daddy.
7. Tyler sitting in his favourite deck chair. He really liked the pink one, lol!
8. Ethan & Jo playing *his* version of Rummikub. I think he called it "3 pigs and a wolf", but don't ask me how to play it!! And yes, he is wearing pink sparkly nail polish ...
9. Grandad and Tyler playing swingball.
10. My sweet little Ty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

What GREAT pics....I LOVE that last one!

BTW, my boys are 3 1/2 and 21 months :)

10:42 am  
Blogger Angella said...

Hi...
I saw that you commented on Lisa's blog. She found me through blogger because I also have 2 boys around the same age (3 & 18 months).
I, too, am a believer!
From Canada, though :)
God bless you, and your cute boys!
Angella

10:48 am  
Blogger D said...

Hi
I saw your comment on Amanda's blog (who I met through another friends blog), came to see yours and noticed that your boys are about the same age as my girls.
They are so cute!
Danica

11:18 am  
Blogger Donna said...

Love the pics TFS. The one of boys in the sand looks like something my kids would love. Did Tyler ride in the pink kayak? I can't believe how big Tyler is getting I keep thinking he is Ethan.

I'm just dieing to take my kids tot he beach. You know they have never seen the ocean except for what comes on TV. I think that's so sad.

4:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home