Blairs Boys

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Three things

I saw this on a blog when randomly surfing, and it looked like fun!

Three names I go by:
1. Han

2. Sam. I don't really "go by" this name, but it is my Dad's nickname for me.
3. Mummy/Mama

Three screen names I've had:
1. HoneyBumble
2. BlairsBoys
3. Poppet

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My ears. Not that I find ears particularly attractive, but mine don't stick out and they are not too big or too small which is all I can ask for!
2. My hands
3. My shoulders. Usually, but not at the moment. I need to lose weight again.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My eyebrows. Too thick, dark and bushy. I don't care if Brooke Sheilds has them too!!
2. My tummy. I have 2 kids. It shows.
3. My legs. They are simply way too big.

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Kiwi
2. Scandanavian - Danish and Swedish on my Dad's side.
3. English? We don't know much about Mum's side of the family :(

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Three-quarter jeans
2. Black top
3. Jewellery

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
Oh, I can never answer these questions properly! I love so many bands and artists, and my "favourites" change all the time. My favourites this week are:
1. Dave Dobbyn. Dad got me his new CD for Christmas and I've been thrashing it.
2. U2. No explanation needed!
3. Maroon 5. I'm still really into them.

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Kindness
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie:
1. I like Reality TV
2. I am trying to lose 10kg
3. I want more kids

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Taller than me
2. Great smile
3. Nice eyes

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading
3. Crosswords

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Take a nap
2. Eat something!
3. Hug my kids

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing my husband or children
2. Large scary insects
3. That we will never pay enough off our mortgage to get a decent car!

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Car
2. Computer
3. Cellphone

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Hairdresser. Doesn't every little girl want to be one?
2. Doctor. My serious career goal all through school and first year of university.
3. Medical writing. What I am doing now.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Canada
2. Europe
3. Gold Coast

Three kids names you like:
Besides the 4 names I chose for my boys?
1. Sydney
2. Kendall
3. Connor

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. See my children grow up
2. Travel
3. Make a difference in the world

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I can assemble things that come in boxes. Cots, medicine cabinets, toy storage racks ...
2. I like watching rugby.
3. I drink beer (sometimes).

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I do crafts.
2. I like shopping.
3. I cry during sad movies.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Nicholas Cage. Especially in Con Air. Ohhhh!
2. Liam Neeson. I love that accent!
3. Brad Pitt. Just to prove that I am normal. I know Nic and Liam aren't most people's cup of tea but I like them!

Three people I am tagging:
1. Jenn
2. Christi
3. Anyone who reads this!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

How cool! I must copy when I get a moment! So which is the lie? Your weight? And what is tagging? Hmmmm, my mind wonders on this one lol!

8:35 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Christi - the last one is the lie! We're done having kids. And although I probably would like to lose more than 10kg, but I'm being realistic, LOL :)

Tagging means that I nominate YOU to fill this in! Then you tag somebody who you would like to fill it in, etc. :-)

8:47 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

This looks like such a neat idea.
Someone will have to tag me first, though ; )

2:17 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

Rach - well, technically I DID tag you, as #3 on my list is "anyone who reads this!" which includes you :P

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home