Blairs Boys

Monday, December 19, 2005

Stupid Nerd

I just took this stupid test because Jes did, and I wanted to see how stupid I was compared to her! Turns out we are both as stupid as each other, LOL :) Which is not very stupid at all. Lower scores are better in this case!

'The

This means that 97% of people are more stupid than me and 2% are less stupid.

Oh, and it turns out I am slightly nerdy, too.
Specifically, I am nerdier than 65% of all people!

I am nerdier than 65% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

So how stupid and nerdy are YOU? I dare you to find out!

*ETA* Rob took the stupid test and got 78. He thought higher scores were better and was about to brag shamelessly about how much better he did than me, when I pointed out that his score actually means that 78% of people are smarter than him. That shut him up pretty quick!! Hehe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

sorry Hannah, I'm way smart. And cool too. ;) But you knew that already hahahahahahhaha

still manage to get those word verification things wrong though.....talk about feeling silly....

5:26 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah....Jenn you're freakin hilarious!

A smart cool perrson who can't pass a word verification. Whoda thunk it? lol ;o)

-Jes

5:05 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Ok, so I lied. I answered I would tell everyone my stupid and nerd score but I'm not. It appears that I am dumber that dirt :( Lovely! However, I am only slightly nerdy lol! Still more than I want to admit to!

3:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya Rob - i wouldve thought the same thing! Big scores always sound better!
ps. I absolutley love the brush tees! Cheers mate. Hamish

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home