Blairs Boys

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More "Ethan-isms" to share

As difficult as 3-year-olds can be sometimes, I really do enjoy the little phrases they come up with!! They provide such great entertainment. Ethan has come up with a few good ones lately:

When I asked him to put his sweatshirt away (it has a zip around the hood):
"That's not a sweatshirt, it's a jacket! Cause it has prickles, see?" (pointing to the zip)

Sitting at the dinner table, obviously unimpressed by the offering on his plate:
"I'm so sick of this" (muttered under his breath, with his hand on his forehead)
I freely admit he got this one from me ... and I do the forehead thing because my kids give me such bad headaches!

After draping his new Toy Story yoyo around my neck, pretending it is a necklace:
"You look soooo beautiful, mummy. I love you."



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crack-up!
He must have you in stitches sometimes!

8:52 pm  
Blogger Christi said...

How funny! I must admit too that at this age they do come up with some funny things. I think they are even funnier because you know they don't know the full context of what they say sometimes but they are definitely adult phrases or words! Super cute!

12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny Hannah!

Kaitlyn's best one of late was when she had an upset stomach and very seriously told me "Mamma, I have a headache in my tummy" This after her older sister complained of a headache. It was real hard to keep a straight face there.....

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home