Blairs Boys

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hannah needs

Saw this on Crystal’s blog. I thought it was funny, so decided to try it. You go to google, type in your name and the word “needs” and see what comes up.

Hannah needs a hug (Actually, I could do with one right now)
Hannah needs your support!!! (It has been a tough week)
Hannah needs a home and a good daily walk (I’ve got a home, but I definitely need to walk more)
Hannah needs a job (I like the one I’ve got, thanks)
Hannah needs to go into the tunnel and face the prisoner (Hmm, is this a metaphor?)
Hannah needs a little sister (Already have the best little sister in the world)
Hannah needs her vaccinations (How rude! My vaccinations are all up-to-date!)
Hannah needs to develop her personal example some more (Not sure what this means, but it’s probably true)
Hannah needs to tell why the library is no longer there (I didn’t realise it had gone)
Hannah needs so much special attention (Really?)
Hannah needs one of her herbal cures (For what ailment?)
Hannah needs the money (You can say that again!!)
Hannah needs more than ten hours to paint a room (Totally true, just ask Rob)
Hannah needs to be as mobile as possible (Okaaaay, I’ll do my best)
Hannah needs to apply lots of make-up (That’s quite right)
Hannah needs to be distracted (It doesn’t take much these days)
Hannah needs to grow the hell up (A good place to finish, I think)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Han! I just typed 'Tara Needs' into google and this is what I got:

Tara Needs:

1 Shooting! (What the??)
2 To lay off the fake tan (anyone who has seen me will know that's not true!!)
3 A friend (yeah, why not! the more the merrier)
4 Just one good movie role...??


And finally

Tara needs a new pair of boobs (no comment!) I think I stumbled onto a 'we hate Tara Reid page'!

Love Tara

4:59 pm  
Blogger Christi said...

Ok, all I get is info about Corpus Christi......maybe I am not doing it right???

5:51 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

Tara, those are too funny! Lucky for you there is a famous person named Tara :)

Christi, you are doing it right! Just ignore all other words except "Christi needs ..."
For example, you would get:
Christi needs qualified individuals
Christi needs a zoological park
Christi needs 1 new member
Christi needs constant attention and maintenance
Christi needs your support
Christi needs some good-looking guys
Christi needs more business development
Christi needs to take bold new meausres
Christi needs to sort our her feelings
Christi needs wholehearted commitment
etc!

7:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,

This was fun - look what I found for me:

Shauna needs to uncover why Dr. Hipster was murdered

(um, ok I like a good murder mystery)



Shauna needs help!

(so tell me something I don’t know……)



Shauna needs to start taking vitamins- isn't this the second (or third) time she has been sick and not contributed anything?

(Hmm, may be on to something there….)



Shauna needs to realize that attacking your team mate only hurts your team’s performance

(think I got that one figured out already, but thanks for the reminder)



Shauna needs someone like Jude

(hope it’s the same person the Beatles are referring to….)



Shauna needs to know from any of you who wants a room as then she will get your information to book the room for you

(if it’s one of those nice white padded ones, then I got first dibs – haha!)

Cheers!

Shauna(aka murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

9:13 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Shauna!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I had a look at your website, the photos are great and the girls are so cute! In all these years I've never seen a picture of you before - and you don't look like I imagined you would! For some reason I thought you would have dark hair!

9:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah,

Those were taken on our trip to the Oregon Coast, so we were all bleached out from the sun (mine is more chemically enhanced though :) Glad that the the boys were well behaved for the service today - my condolences to you & Rob.

Shauna

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird!!

Leah

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, hannahs my name!


.. these are interesting. :D

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home