Blairs Boys

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

From the mouth of a 3-year old

Ethan has been coming out with the funniest lines lately.

After taking himself to the toilet and struggling to put his pants back on: "My willy is going crazy!"
[I guess he noticed something wasn't quite right.]

Telling me about his day at Nana's house: "I watched lots and lots of videos. I watched one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven! That's too many videos! Silly Nana."
[By the way, he didn't watch 11 videos. I checked.]

At the dinner table last night: "Mummy, can we share being the boss?"
[Um, sorry. I don't think so, kid.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

"Can we share being the boss?" - That's a good one!!!
I'm always telling my kids that they aren't the boss - they are very bossy with each other. They are allowed to be the boss in their own rooms though.

5:44 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hello Crystal!
It certainly has been a long time!! I've just been to visit your blog and see you've had another baby - congrats!! Your kids are so cute :)
I'll be a regular visitor to your blog now - hope to see you here again too :)

3:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are so precious Hanah!

-Jes

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home