Blairs Boys

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am Cinderella

Thanks to Jes :)
Well this is me, supposedly. I'm not sure about the patience bit. Some days I feel that I have no patience whatsoever! But I guess I am pretty hard-working. Now I just need to figure out what my dream is ... the one I am holding on to!

You Are Cinderella!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If I were Cinderella my dream would have to beeeeee.....


My son would be potty trained.
lol

-Jes
BTW I stole it from Caryn

8:58 am  
Blogger Christi said...

I think everyone must be Cinderella. I did it and I was Cinderella as well I think I am FAR from being close to Cinderella. Is there another option? Maybe I am more like Cruella Deville (sp?) lol!

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home