Blairs Boys

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The party is over

Tyler’s party was a huge success.
He absolutely adored the attention, and didn’t get overwhelmed by all the people and presents.
Tyler was equally excited about each present that he opened, and the pure joy and delight on his face was wonderful!
He got thoroughly spoilt, of course.
A lot of people got clothes for him, which is great because most of the time he wears Ethan’s hand-me-downs. It will be nice for him to have new clothes for a change. He got lots of books, too. I’m happy about that because I love reading, and have managed to instill that same passion in Ethan. I’m hoping Tyler will start to become more interested in books.
Thankfully nobody choked on a bamboo skewer while sampling the cake. The kids really loved it and fought over who got a paw or an ear! Tyler wasn’t too interested in eating it. He did enjoy throwing it though.
I’m starting to feel like a bit of an expert at this birthday party stuff. I’ve only organized four parties but it definitely gets easier each time. Only 8 months until the next one comes around! Ethan has already requested a spiderman cake. I’m fairly sure spiderman won’t remain “toy of the month” until May next year, so perhaps I will get to make one of the other fabulous cakes in my new book. I like the skateboard … and the dinosaur … oh, and the number 4!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great party.
Tyler looks SO happy in that photo, what a cutie!

7:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home