Blairs Boys

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I love Sudoku!

Okay, this has nothing to do with my boys, but I'm writing about it anyway.

I know it makes me sound like an old woman, but I've always been a crossword fanatic. I buy crossword books. On a regular basis. I even own a crossword dictionary! And an eraseable pen. Please don't laugh. My love of crosswords is the reason I can count the number of spelling errors I have ever made in my whole life on one hand. Its a comforting thought to know that my brain contains more pieces of useless (oops, I meant to say useful) information than it really needs. [Although I have to give some of the credit to Libra, who include all those "interesting facts" on the packaging of their feminine products. It really does help when playing Trivial Pursuit].

But recently I discovered Sudoku. Now crosswords are just boring. Sudoku is my new thing. If you haven't heard of it before, climb out from the rock you are hiding under, and visit this cool website where you can complete a different Sudoku each day. Some are hard, others are easy.

I'm just a beginner, but one day I will be able to do the "super genius" ones. I actually did the "hard" one in Sunday's Herald. Yes, I cheated. But only once. Okay, twice. But it was really hard!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hannah, I love them too. Last week my dh got me SuDoku for Dummies - it has 240 puzzles in it starting at Easy and getting progressively more difficult.
I have been addicted to them since my dad discovered them about 4 or 5 months ago, and gave me one as a 'challenge" (Oh yes I DID it!)

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home