Blairs Boys

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bye Bye Baby Ty

In less than 3 weeks, my baby will be ONE YEAR OLD.
Can this be true? Has it been that long since he lay naked and newborn on my chest for the first time, smelling like a baby and causing my heart to swell with pride?
I was never this emotional when Ethan turned one. But knowing that Tyler is my last child and that he is no longer a baby just about breaks my heart. Something inside me is aching right now. Part of me feels like I am losing him.
On the other hand, my sweet little "baby Ty" is becoming a gorgeous little boy. And when I see Ethan, who is growing into the most fantastic human being on the whole planet, I am excited to think that Tyler is now on that same road.
I love him, with all my heart. I will always treasure the memories of this first year, and I look forward to more bitter-sweet times like these as he grows from a baby to a boy to a young man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Oh look at those little red curls!! I sure know the feeling of the last baby turning one - bittersweet it is eh? Tyler is such a cutie - and I can really see the resemblance to Ethan now! Just wait until you have to give him his first haircut, and trim those little curls off - now there's a sad day! I'm putting that one off for a while, and meanwhile, Joey's hair is getting so long, people are starting to think he's a girl....the time is coming!

12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home