Blairs Boys

Monday, October 10, 2005

20 things

20 things about Ethan Jakob Blair:

He was 10 days overdue.
He was born under water.
His middle name is a tribute to my family, Jacobsen.
He had gastro-oesophageal reflux until 8 months of age.
He slept through the night at 10 weeks.
He has been a fussy eater since 13 months, especially at dinner time.
He is oh so contrary!
He can sing in tune.
He is obsessed with Shrek, Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman.
He is a wonderful and caring big brother.
He snores sometimes.
He is very strong-willed.
His favourite foods are tiny teddy biscuits and sausages.
He can count to 18.
He can recognize a few letters, including the letter E.
He has a double crown which makes his hair grow funny.
He hates having his fingernails cut.
He has an awesome memory.
He loves books and would happily read books all day.
He says “I love you” about 20 times a day.

20 things about Tyler Robson Blair:

He was born 5 days early
He has red hair like his daddy.
His middle name means “son of Rob”.
He has a fiery temper (sometimes).
He didn’t sleep through the night until 9 months of age.
He eats absolutely anything.
He had 4 urinary tract infections in his first 3 months so had to be circumcised at 4 months.

He is a cheeky monkey.
He is a Daddy’s boy.
His favourite person at the moment is Grandad.
He loves music.
He can walk holding somebody’s hand but won’t try it on his own.
He is very good at “posting” and stacking toys.
He doesn’t take very long naps.
He loves to swing.
He is very social and loves being around people.
His eyes seem to change colour every now and then.
He adores his big brother.
He tries to copy other people, especially Ethan!
He makes me happy when he smiles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

Awwwwww, what great lists, Hannah! Did you just decide to do this or was it an idea from somewhere? You could scrapbook them!!!!!! I wish Kamryn would say 'I love you' 20 times a day!!!! Sadly, I'm lucky to get it once or twice! Kamryn also has a double crown too lol! How funny! Your lists make me smile but also make me sad as I'm not sure I could manage 20 things for each of my girls. Maybe I will try it today.

11:21 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

Thanks! I got the idea from some of my other blogger friends, although a few of them were doing lists of 100 things!! I knew I would struggle with that!! I think I will scrapbook them, I just need the "right" photos (know what I mean?)
I'm sure you could think of 20 things, notice that not all of my ones are positive?! LOL :)

11:25 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

What a fantastic idea, Hannah! It got me thinking about making a list for each of my boys.... but, embarrasingly, it will take me a long time to think of twenty things for each. How long did it take you? Sadly, I don't scrapbook (don't have the talent)... but it is a neat idea and get's you thinking about all the positive things that happen in your life : )

1:24 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

Rachel, it took me about half an hour, but I was in a particularly pensive mood yesterday and many of the things were already floating around in my head :)
I found it was such a good way to focus on the things I really love about my boys (good and not-so-good), so I will remember and never forget how they were at this moment in time.

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home