Blairs Boys

Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Mens Magazine

Oh how I like a good laugh.


My husband sometimes reads my blog so I must be careful what I say in this post! However, I do think there may be a couple of other articles in this magazine that haven't been mentioned on the cover. Perhaps the men reading this new magazine would benefit from other topics such as:

Channel Surfing why it is so annoying

Asking for Directions a real-life testimonial

Buying her flowers is not hazardous to your health

Power Tools overcoming your obsession

Farting in Bed you can stop!

How to live with being wrong most of the time

But seriously honey, if you are reading this, don't bother getting a subscription to this magazine. You're perfect just the way you are!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you worry rob, i'll beat her up!! (i'm good at doin that aye han)

7:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! That was great Hannah! Thanks for sharing today's funny with us.

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

12:22 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hysterical! Did you make the cover yourself? We're on the mend in our house. The only thing is that Daniel is waking up with a chesty cough (I hope a chest infection isn't around the corner because I'm very much OVER all this being sick business!)
Take care!
PS: Well done Ethan for being so fantastic that he got to take the Take Home Teddy home!

3:24 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

No Rachel, I didn't make it. My friend sent it to me in an email.
Glad you guys are feeling better, I hope you all stay well!!

3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, I've never seen that mag on the shelves. Have you asked if they need any freelance writers, looks like just your kind of thing!

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home