Blairs Boys

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ABC game

I stole this from Angella's blog :-)

A is for Age ~ 27, turning 28 on 31 March
B is for Beverage ~ water or Coke Zero (my new favourite thing)
C is for Career ~ Medical Writer/Editor
D is for Dad's Name ~ Charles Wilbur Jacobsen
E is for Extracurricular Activity ~ scrapbooking
F is for Favourite Song(s) of the Moment ~ “Changed” by Phil Joel

G is for a Good Time ~ sunny days at the beach
H is for Hometown ~ Hibiscus Coast
I is for Instrument you Play ~ piano
J is for Juice You Like ~ I’m not a big juice fan, but if pressed I would choose apple over any other kind
K is for Kids ~ Ethan Jakob 27.05.02 and Tyler Robson 24.09.04
L is for Living Arrangement ~ with 3 males in a 2-storey renovated 1960’s home close to the beach
M is for Mom's Name ~ Janet Jacobsen (nee Best)
N is for Name of Best Friend ~ I can’t name just one

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays ~ Births of my boys
P is for Pets ~ none at the moment

Q is for Quote You Like ~ “Boy = a noise with dirt on it”
R is for Relationship that Lasted the Longest ~ Rob & I have been together for 9 years
S is for Siblings ~ Leah
T is for Trip you were last on ~ summer holiday at Hahei in January

U is for U2 song you love ~ I can’t decide between “Tryin’ To Throw Your Arms Around The World” and “Stuck in a Moment You Can’t Get Out Of”
V is for Vegetable you Love ~ sweetcorn

W is for Wine you like ~ I used to prefer red wine, but now I like white (dry, not sweet)
X is for X-Rays you've had ~ teeth, foot

Y is for Yummy Food you make ~ cookies
Z is for Zodiac Sign ~ Aries, but I don’t believe in star signs

1 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Great list!
:)

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home