Blairs Boys

Monday, September 04, 2006

Here is Ethan's card ...

I was pretty impressed (and surprised, actually) at how well he copied the letters. He really wanted to write it all himself, but I knew writing the message inside would take too long and he would get frustrated. But he was fine doing the cover and the names.
I love how he wrote "Ethan Blair" instead of just "Ethan". Like Daddy might think it was from another Ethan! *giggle*
Oh, and the pictures are of a goat (on the front) and a TV (on the inside). In case you couldn't tell ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

How cute, Hannah! He did so well writing on the front cover. I didn't think to let Kamryn do it. I'll get a photo of hers up soon.

10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fantastic printing!! He did a great job with that.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG that's so sweet! And I bet it brought a tear to pappa's eye :)

10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home