Blairs Boys

Monday, May 29, 2006

My baby is 4!

I really wanted to post this on Ethan's birthday, but didn't get time. So please pretend you are reading this on May 27th, 2006.

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe you are 4 years old today. The time since you were born has flown by so quickly and you have grown up really fast. I'm so proud of you and the person you have become. You're still my baby in some ways (and you always will be), but you are a boy now. You're not a toddler, and "preschooler" just doesn't seem like the right word for you anymore. You're simply A BOY.
You're my firstborn child. I am a firstborn child. Every single day when I look at you, I see myself. You and I are so alike. We are smart, stubborn, impatient, contrary, almost obsessive about things that are important to us. We're affectionate and talkative, we learn quickly and we aren't afraid to ask questions. You get me and I get you. I love that we are so similar and that makes our relationship really special. You're such a wonderful little guy, and I'm so blessed to be your "mumma".
I love you so much. Have a fantastic 4th birthday! Mumma xx

I haven't yet downloaded any pictures from his party so I will do a separate post tonight
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

It's still Sunday here, so you're only a day late :)

I'm an oldest child too, and Graham and I are very alike as well :)

8:05 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! I bet he had a great time over the weekend. You'll have to let me know how it all went :)

9:22 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Ethan. I hope you were spoiled silly.(And I am sure you were ;)

4:24 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

I love the letter, Hannah! Very well written and heart felt :)

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home