Blairs Boys

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ethan & Mummy are sick

Well actually, Ethan is better now but Mummy is still feeling like crap.
Just colds, but nasty ones. He's been coughing like a chimney sweep with asthma, but we *may* have finally found a cough medicine that works! Woohoo!
Anyway, we both stayed home yesterday - him from preschool & kindy, and me from work. He watched a lot of videos!! And I didn't even get to watch all of Dr Phil ... isn't that supposed to be the best thing about having a sick day? Anyway, I did get a lot of scrapbooking done since I dragged all my stuff out into the lounge and did it in fits and bursts while Ethan watched TV.

At one point Ethan came over and said "What are you doing, Mumma?" and I told him "scrapbooking". He said "I want to do some scrapbooking too" so I got out his crayons and some cardboard and he made a birthday card for Devon. He wrote his own name but he got me to write everything else. I asked what he wanted me to write, and this is what he said:
"To Devon. I love you. You're cute. I like you. You're my friend. From Ethan."
How sweet is that??!

Anyway, here are the 3 layouts I did yesterday. My first Wild Asparagus layout (Christi, are you proud of me?) and 2 others using the new Crate Paper. I love the stuff!!

If you want to read the journalling and see a list of products, go to My Gallery and don't forget to post a comment!




5 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

OMG, look at you thumping them out! I guess I might have to share the ONE I have completed lol. I figured you were out yesterday sick but man it must be bad if you are out today. Lauryn just has a cough, sounds like the one Kamryn had. Might take her in to have a look with her not having a gag reflex and all lol.

9:43 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

I hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Those Scrapbook pages look amazing Hannah!! Great job.

2:43 am  
Blogger Angella said...

The pages look great! Hope you feel better soon!!

1:22 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the Adoration page!

toooo cute!

I hope you are feeling better today :)

2:58 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY Ethan!!!

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home