Blairs Boys

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

We're back!

And it has taken me almost 2 hours to check my 300+ emails and catch up on blogs!! Crazy!!

We had a fantastic time in Hahei. The weather was HOT and SUNNY and we spent most of our time at the beach. The kids had a great time, and didn't want to come home. They really enjoyed spending a whole week with their Nana, Grandad and Aunty.

Tyler really loved the water again this summer and did so well with his water wings, floating all by himself. Ethan is more cautious and he doesn't like big waves, but he still loved going to the beach ... most of the time. Besides going to the beach all the time, we did a few other things like catching the ferry over to Whitianga and getting fish & chips. That was fun, and I got a few photos so I'm sure a layout will eventuate!

I will post some pics later, but I actually didn't take as many as I wanted to. LOTS of scenery pics this year, since we found a nice new beach called Lonely Bay and it was so beautiful I had to take heaps of pictures!

It was a wonderful holiday, but it is nice to be home again. Ethan is uber excited about starting morning Kindy tomorrow! I'm not *quite* so excited about going back to work, but it always feels good to come back after a nice relaxing break.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beverley said...

Welcome back, sounds like you had a fantastic time. Wish that hot and sunny weather would make its way to Wellington.

10:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful!! You're making me want summer even MORE :)

11:40 am  
Blogger Christi said...

Welcome home, Hannah! I'm glad you had a great time away. Not that I didn't think you would ;) I must try to get to Hahei myself one day. Hope to catch up soon :)

3:05 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Welcome back Hannah, sounds like you enjoyed yourselves. No, it's not nice to go back to work, I had to do it yesterday, and if I had to admit it, it wasn't that bad.

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back from holiday....was nice to hear you had a good time. Hope your first day back at work goes well. Can't wait to see photos.300 emails, wow!!

6:50 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

hey welcome back Hannah - glad oyu had fab break - its always so refreshing to get 'away" - I took way to many pics this year - new camera :-)- but I love scenery shots!!

11:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Hannah, sounds like a lovely holiday. Glad you had some great weather too always makes going to the beach a whole lot more fun in the sunshine :)
I look forward to seeing some of your photo's!

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home