Blairs Boys

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm going AWOL ...

Or more correctly, I'm going to the beautiful Coromandel. Hahei, to be exact. [Canadian Dayna, I know you know where that is now - how cool does that feel?!]

And I'm not going alone. Rob and the boys are coming, of course. And my parents and sister. Then some family friends (the Allens) will be coming down to join us for the last 4 days.
We rent a house down there every year. It's such a great place: not expensive, sleeps 12 people, only 2 blocks back from the beach. And now they have a dishwasher, a new BBQ and SKY Digital! Which is pretty cool for us since nobody in our family has SKY and we are all big Rugbyheads ... and the Super 14 starts next weekend!

Anyway, I'll be away from my computer for 10 days (gulp!), and I hope I survive! Not sure how I will cope trying to catch up on everything when I get back ... hmm, perhaps I should have taken an extra day off work just to do that??
When I return I shall have many photos to share, stories to tell and (hopefully!) sunny weather to boast about. So until then, ciao.

P.S. Happy Birthday Christi for tomorrow - I hope you have the extra special day you deserve! Love ya!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great break Hananh, sound great. Do you do the virtual super 14 comp???

10:26 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Hope you have a good time, and the weather plays along. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

8:38 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Have a great holiday Hannah - lots of photo ops - LOL.

5:12 pm  
Blogger Mrs Frizz said...

Have fun - enjoy a little R&R, family and friends. No computer for ten whole days - crikey! That's some serious catching up to do when you get back. May Mother Nature be nice to you while you are on holiday.

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!!

9:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time! That place is beautiful!

11:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well on holiday ... great weather, good friends and just being *away* ... gotta be good (even without online contact) :o)

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home