Blairs Boys

Friday, September 15, 2006

Brock, buttons and a big boo-hoo

First, I have to say that I'm feeling much better. Thanks Janine, and others, for asking :-)

Brock.
He's my newest nephew, and he came to stay last weekend. With his mum & dad, of course. He was so good, and he is so smiley! I got a few really nice shots of Paul (my brother-in-law), Ethan & Brock. The ones with Tyler in the shot as well were not so good. It seems it is impossible to get a grown man, a preschooler, a toddler and a baby to sit still and look at the camera at the same time. Sigh.





Buttons.
My boy did his OWN buttons up last night, when he put his PJs on. I was so very proud of him! I know lots of other 4-year-olds have probably been doing their own buttons for months, but it has been more of a challenge for us. So this is great progress!!
He was so proud of himself, too. You'll see from the picture that he didn't get the first button in the right hole, but overall it was a good job :-)


Big Boo-Hoo.
This is in response to the Final of RockStar:Supernova last night. I am completely and utterly GUTTED that Lukas won. I was such a Toby fan (I mean come on, who wasn't??) and when he was sent home I came seriously close to shedding a tear. So after that I was rooting for Dilana but I knew they weren't going to choose her. I knew they were too chicken to have a woman fronting their band, even though she is a zillion times better than Lukas.
I'm sorry to all you Canadians who probably love him, but I really don't like him. And there is no way I am buying their CD when it comes out. But I will be looking out for Toby's CD (uh oh uh oh uh oh) ... EVS forever!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree with you on the rockstar thing! I LOVED Toby! Unfortunatly when I like someone on a reality show...they get kicked off. He was the only with the whole package and I too will be looking for his CD.

10:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it much, but I am happy for my fellow Canadian...but I agree - Dilana was WAY better.

And way to go with the buttons!

11:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Hannah!!! Whoo hoo on DS doing his buttons up. Brock is a cutie....hmmm Supernova, don't get me started.

5:05 pm  
Blogger Ilka said...

Great photos- he beams with pride. So cute! You're so lucky you are a scrapper now and can capture this moment forever. Wish I had been scrappin when my boy was little.
There's just something so glorious about pictures of smaller kids! Adorable.

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home