Blairs Boys

Monday, July 03, 2006

Funnies from the mouths of my kids

* Rob picked up the phone to ring somebody the other day and Ethan said “Daddy, who are you ringing? Are you ringing the police to take Mummy away?”

* I was on my way out on Friday night, and stopped in the playroom to say goodbye to Ethan. He didn’t want me to go out, so he said “Mumma, why don’t you just turn around, get those nice clothes off and put some other ones on, and just stay home!”

* Tyler and I were looking at books together on the couch. I pointed to a picture of a dog and he said “dog”. Then I said “what does a dog say?” and he pointed to the ceiling and said “roof, roof!”

* Ethan was practicing his letters (he has some flash cards that Rob made him). He only recognises a few letters (e, t, h, a, n, m, d, b, w, o and s) so when I held up “j” he asked me what it was. Rob carried Tyler over to say goodnight and he started saying “j” … we could hear him saying it all the way up the stairs. Ethan said “oh Mumma, Tyler is soooo cute, eh?”

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Those are hilarious. I especially like #2.

3:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cute!

:)

1:27 am  
Blogger Kiwi said...

i like it.. Have a cool day han!

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home